- 2022 – Campaigning Miata for SARRC Championship, competing in June Sprints at Road America, and running a limited schedule in the GTA (V8) Class Camaro.
- 2021 – New motor installed in car. Competed at Southeastern U.S. tracks. Qualified for South Atlantic Road Racing Championship (SARRC) Finished 6th in the Championship Race in Spec Miata Class and 25th in points out of 130 competitors for the 2021 season.
- 2018 – Six race starts at several different tracks: Roebling Road (Savannah GA), Road Atlanta (Braselton GA), Barber Motorsports Park (Birmingham AL), Carolina Motorsports Park (Kershaw SC), and Road America (Elkhart Lake WI).
- 2017 – Car passed technical inspection and was officially a race car. Attend three races and gained valuable track time.
- 2016 – Purchased 1999 Mazda Miata street legal car and began building it into a Spec Miata for Sports Car Club of America competition (SCCA).
- 2015 – Attended Skip Barber Racing School at Roebling Road Raceway and Road Atlanta.
About the Driver – Mike MooreBuzz My Biz, LLC2022-01-29T09:44:25-05:00